If you are having trouble verifying your phone number, please check the following and try again: 😎
- The phone number to be verified can be either a landline or a mobile number. It makes no difference 😉
- Remember to enter your country code + city code + phone number. Be patient, sometimes even telephone companies require a longer time to send the code. Keep trying.
- If the code takes too long to be delivered, it may be invalid when you enter it at Workana. If this happens, repeat the same steps and re-enter a new code.
- Two accounts cannot share the same telephone number. If the phone number to be verified has already been associated with another Workana account:
- If the account has been removed, we will have to restore it so that you can use it again.
- If the account is now active and belongs to someone in your family, you will have to enter a different number to validate your account.
- If you have two Workana accounts, you will have to remove one of them. Users are not allowed to have two active accounts.
Article is closed for comments.