Some of the reasons that may cause bids to be suspended or an account closure (not limited to these reasons alone) include:
- When there is an offer or request for payment outside the platform.
- When payment information is sent outside the platform.
- When there is data exchange when it is not allowed.
- When there is an external link sent to the client (even Behance link, is not allowed)
- When the freelancer has a breach in more than 50% of the projects executed.
- When self-contracting or contracting between related accounts is detected.
- When referring to the fee of the platform.
- When is request a partial or full advance payment
- When a professional offers copied material as a portfolio or as project delivery.
- When a professional does not answer to a client on a project for more than 24 to 48 hours, according to the particular case or project.
- When a professional does not comply with the delivery deadlines or does not comply with what was initially agreed with the client.
- When a user pressures the counterparty to have a positive rating, or negotiates / agrees on a rating.
- When there is abuse or offensive content between client and professional.
- When a client posts more than one project that does not comply with the site’s policies.
- When a client posts 8 projects without finishing the contract in any of these projects (in case the projects do not comply with our policies, the client can contact our team through our contact page for further explanations).
- When a client does not pay the hours recorded on an hourly project and does not respond to Workana's notifications of pending payment.
- When a user claims a payment to his/her payment operator after receiving a service (the correct process would be to contact us if you have any problem, you can consult our support team, we maintain refund policies that do not require claims)
- When Workana identifies any type of relationship between a user and other suspended or closed accounts (in such cases, Workana will not provide any information about this relationship).
The suspension of bids may be applied for a certain period of time, depending on each case, as a warning and also as an action prior to the closure of the account.
Suspension periods can vary from 15 days to 180 days.
In case of account closure due to breach of rules, freelancer / client will not be able to open a new account.
Workana may, at its sole discretion, suspend or close an account at any time, with or without notice, and this action is indiscutible (see Account Cancellation Policies )