If you want to offer your services as a professional, the first thing you need to do is to create your profile in Workana and perform all the steps shown in your control panel (mandatory test, telephone verification, etc.)📋
When completing your profile it is important that you bear in mind the following: ✍️
- Try to complete your profile as completely as possible. Keep in mind that the profile is your cover letter and will allow the client to better know your experience and knowledge.
- Add your skills, help the client and Workana to send you relevant work in your area of knowledge.
- The information must be presented in a simple, clear, precise and concise manner.
- The language you use must be 100% professional (remember to check spelling and grammar).
- Don't forget the key points like Professional Experience and Education.
If you wish to add more than one professional activity to your profile, you can do so in the "Skills" section. There, you can put the skills you have. To add a profession or skill press TAB, ENTER or a comma.
What does it mean to complete my Linkedin account?
Linkedin is a social network whose main objective is to help professionals from all sectors to find other professionals, get in touch with them, generate business and expand contacts. Being a very complete network, we suggest you to optimize your Workana profile by integrating Linkedin as this could be of great help when being selected for a job search.
How to keep your profile private 🔐
In order for your profile on Workana not to be public on the web, you must set it up this way. This means that your Workana profile will not appear on Google.
To choose this option you must go to your profile, at the bottom right you will find a button that says "Keep my profile public". If you check the small box, you will make your profile public on the web but if you disable it, you will keep it private and it will only be visible to other Workana users.
Remember that if your profile was public for some time, it may take Google a while to remove it from the search results. Keep also in mind that, for you to be able to start placing bids, your profile needs to be 100% complete. 🙂