Have you completed all the registration steps but still can’t send any bid? This means that in Workana, your profile must be approved before you can interact with clients.
Why do we moderate profiles?
The answer is simple. We want to count on the best freelancers and on the best clients. We understand that registering with us might become tiresome and hard, but we want your Workana account to be of value.
We want to create amazing experiences for all our users at Workana, building long-term, fruitful relationships.
Moderation allows us to ensure that your presentation letter is as complete as possible so that clients can focus on picking the best freelancers.
How long can moderation take?
The entire moderation process can take 15 to 30 days.
After the first 15 days, you will receive an email and you know if your profile has been approved directly or if it needs to be reviewed. If you can't find this email, you can search your inbox or spam for: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your profile needs to be revised, this moderation process will take a little longer.
As soon as you review what is missing in the profile, and the system will put your profile in moderation again and give you a new answer within 7 days.
If you receive the profile review email, check the key points:
- If you have a photo
- Indicate hourly price in the profile. (without this information the profile does not enter the moderation process)
- If your professional history is completed.
- If you took one of our tests to certify skills : https://www.workana.com/certification_tests (every freelancer who enters Workana has the right to try a test once)
- If you haven't already: register your Behance portfolio and link your account to showcase your best work. (if you are from the Design area, the link with Behance is mandatory)Remembering that the Behance portfolio is extremely important for any profile within Workana, since this will be the way to show your work to customers.
- Remove any external link in your history that goes against Workana's policies
There is a possibility to shorten this process. This entire profile moderation process can be done in 24 hours with the payment of the Priority moderation service.
After the payment is identified in our system, your profile will be reviewed within 24 hours and you will receive an email notifying you if your profile has been approved or needs to be reviewed.
If you are interested in hiring a benefit plan, we advise that this hiring is done only after the profile is approved in moderation :)
They rejected my profile. What can I do?
Once you receive the email notifying you that your profile has not been approved at this time (this email is sent an average of 3 to 4 weeks after your registration), you will have to wait three months to be able to try again to have the profile accepted at Workana .
When you complete the three months after you have received the email with the notice of not approved, if you wish to try again, you will need to edit your profile and again have the opportunity to be selected.
Until your profile is approved in the system, you will not be able to make proposals on the platform.
What can I do when my profile is approved?
Once your profile has been approved, you will be ready to initiate contact with customers and apply for projects that may interest you. From now on start your Career as a Freelancer at Workana and you can get where you want :-)