1. The “Real People, Real Photo” Cultural Contest (“Contest”), promoted by Workana, is aimed at freelancers users of the freelance services intermediation platform, legally capable people (“Participants”), and aims to promote the participation of freelancers in our advertising campaigns, internally, and on social networks, portraying the freelancer reality and its community, and rewarding Participants under the terms of item 11.
2. The contest is valid for all freelance users of the Workana platform;
3. Except users who are employees or direct collaborators of the Workana platform;
4. Participants must take photos following the models and styles found in the Photo Guide prepared by Workana, available here.
5. Participants will be able to send an unlimited number of photos in this one, however, they can only win once, the submission must be done through the following link: https://forms.gle/ambgZxnBipYbTyno9
6. Photos that refer in any way, directly or indirectly, to products and trademarks will not be accepted.
7. Those that are offensive, immoral, discriminatory, with an illegal content or that suggest or encourage acts that may jeopardize the health and safety of the participant or third parties will be disqualified.
9. To participate in the contest, the Participant must send, through the means specified in item 5 of this regulation, during the period from January 17th to February 11th, photos of their own authorship representing situations of the freelancer's daily life.
10. The photos will be selected by the Workana Marketing team and will be judged by their quality and alignment with the Photo Guide available, as per item 4.
11. All Participants who have one or more photos selected by the Workana Marketing team will be notified and will receive a PACKAGE WITH 50 CONNECTIONS plus the QUARTERLY PREMIUM PLAN on the Workana platform.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
12. Participants irrevocably grant and assign, to Workana and its subsidiaries, successors, assignees and licensees for an indefinite period (or for the maximum period permitted by applicable law) in all countries of the world, of all rights currently known or from now on, of any kind, on all results and income arising from this regulation. This includes your name and image rights.
13. Participants undertake to sign, at any time and upon request from Workana, as many other documents or carry out as many other acts as may be required to prove and/or confirm ownership, affecting Workana, over all or any of the aforementioned items.
14. For registered photographs that show the face of other people, other than the participant's own, the participant undertakes to obtain express authorization for the use of the image and to be delivered at the time of registration.
15. All items sent to Workana as a result of the contest are copyrighted to Workana (and all renewals and extensions thereof). Workana shall have the right to edit, amend, add, adapt or otherwise dispose of the items sent, as well as not make any, any or all uses thereof, as Workana may wish, at any time and in the exercise of its sole discretion and discretion. The Participants will not have any rights, of any nature, over the item sent, nor are they entitled to any royalty, commission or other payments linked to the result, except for the award provided for in this regulation.
16. Workana will have full rights, including, among others, the express authorization of the participants, so that the submitted items subject to copyright can be submitted to modifications, reproductions and/or distribution in all media, including, among others media, the Internet, wap protocols, databases, phonograms and multimedia productions, cable transmission, cybercast and satellite transmission networks, whether the use of the result is onerous or free.
17. Workana reserves the right to disqualify participants whose images entered do not meet the conditions set out in these Regulations.
18. Workana will not be responsible for the incorrect or outdated data of the Participants, and if it is impossible to locate the winner, Workana will award another Participant.
19. Participants expressly agree, through the simple acts of registration and participation, that Workana, its directors or employees as well as those of its agencies will not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the acceptance of the prize, from their participation in the competition, as well as from any external problem or force majeure that may make it impossible to participate in any of the dates provided for in the contest, for example, but not exclusively, problems with telephone lines, communication, software, hardware, etc., which occur separately or jointly. Workana reserves the right, in the event that this contest cannot take place for any reason, to postpone, modify or alter it in order to guarantee the fairness and correctness of the contest. Their decisions are final and unappealable.
20. Participants will be responsible for the misuse of copyright and related rights belonging to third parties and will be liable for any damages caused to such third parties, and such individual may be liable for a crime of ideological or documentary falsehood, as the case may be. It is strictly forbidden to send items that are not of your sole and exclusive authorship, being prohibited to send items from other authors. If you send items authored by a third party and this is used by Workana, the participant will be held responsible for the violation of copyright and for any losses and damages caused to the author of the item, exempting Workana from any liability.
21. The participant who refuses to sign the receipt of delivery of the prize in the manner established by Workana, or who tries to defraud or circumvent the rules established in this regulation, which may be changed due to force majeure, will be automatically excluded.
22. Simply participating in this exclusively cultural contest will imply full and complete recognition of the conditions and unrestricted acceptance of these Regulations, as well as the condition that the recipient does not have any fiscal, legal or other impediment that prevents him from receiving and /or enjoy the prize won.
23. All personal data requested from Participants will be treated as provided for in our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, which can be accessed here.
24. Any dispute arising from or related to this regulation, including its interpretation or execution, will be definitively resolved using the means and conditions provided for in item 8 of Workana's terms and conditions, available here.