Workana can release funds to the freelancer automatically. Here we leave you the detail so you know when it can happen:
- If the customer receives a delivery and does not approve or reject it within 15 calendar days, Workana will automatically release the funds corresponding to that deliverable.
- Automatic release is valid since 09-29-2020 on projects under $ 100. *
- Automatic release is valid since 02-04-2021 on projects under $ 300. *
- The delivery mentioned here needs to be done formally through the platform, using the "Submit work" button available to the freelancer in the project.
- Here you can see what are the last steps to complete a project.
* For projects to be part of this automatic release rule, the acceptance of the proposal by the client must be after the aforementioned dates.
Important: The system takes into account the day of delivery and not the exact time of the delivered material.
That is, if you delivered a material on the 1st of the month at 2 pm, the release will be made on the 16th at the turn of the day. This means that the customer has the 16th to make some consideration and at the turn of the day to the 17th, the value will be released automatically.
In this way, Workana considers that the flow of execution and project closure is improved, guaranteeing freelancers a maximum waiting period after making a deliverable without the need to resort to arbitration.
Article is closed for comments.