Workana can release funds to the freelancer automatically. Here we leave you the detail so you know when it can happen:
- If the client receives a delivery and does not comment on it (accepting, rejecting or sending a message through the chat to the freelancer) within 15 calendar days, Workana will automatically release the funds corresponding to that deliverable to the freelancer.
- It should be noted that the funds are released only if the client does not issue any kind of response to the freelancer.
- Automatic release is valid only on projects under $ 100.
- The delivery mentioned here needs to be done formally through the platform, using the "Submit work" button available to the freelancer in the project.
- This measure is valid only in fixed price projects and in bids accepted after September 29.
- Here you can see what are the last steps to complete a project.
In this way, Workana considers that the flow of execution and project closure is improved, guaranteeing freelancers a maximum waiting period after making a deliverable without the need to resort to arbitration.