Workana can release funds to the freelancer automatically. Here we leave you the detail so you know when it can happen:
- If the customer receives a delivery and does not approve or reject it within 15 calendar days, Workana will automatically release the funds corresponding to that deliverable.
- Automatic release is valid since 09-29-2020 on projects under $ 100. *
- Automatic release is valid since 02-04-2021 on projects under $ 300. *
- The delivery mentioned here needs to be done formally through the platform, using the "Submit work" button available to the freelancer in the project.
- Here you can see what are the last steps to complete a project.
* For projects to be part of this automatic release rule, the acceptance of the proposal by the client must be after the aforementioned dates.
In this way, Workana considers that the flow of execution and project closure is improved, guaranteeing freelancers a maximum waiting period after making a deliverable without the need to resort to arbitration.