When you post a project on Workana you must put as much information as you can, so that it is clear to the freelancer what the job entails. This allows you to establish a budget properly and do a better job.
Make sure you put as many details as possible about what you need. A complete description and any information to help potential bidders make a proper proposal.
Important aspects to consider:
- Specify the required skills
- Define an expected deadline
- Clarify the scope of your project: what it includes and what it doesn't include
- Specify the technology you want to use
- Define the deliverables you want
- Provide examples