It is possible that you are expecting to receive a payment for what you earned as a professional on the platform, and that this did not happen. Here are some possible reasons why this may have happened 🙂
- You set up your withdrawal options once the payment cycle started. Remember that in a payment cycle only professionals who have set their options before 23:59 on the day before the start of the cycle will be paid.
- You changed your withdrawal method during a payment cycle. If you change your withdrawal method during a payment cycle before you receive your payment, you will not receive it either. If you have to make a change remember to do it before the beginning of the cycle.
- Payments from clients have been received during the payment cycle. You will only receive payments from Workana when the money was released before the beginning of the payment cycle.
- You did not properly link your withdrawal option. Remember that you do not have to select one of the options, but you also have to link an account in the chosen method and have it up and running.
- You have selected the option that we do not pay you until we reach a certain amount and you have a lower amount than the selected one. You have to modify this before the next payment cycle.
- You have selected Payoneer as an option and you have an amount less than 20 USD (Remember that to receive you payment by Payoneer you have to have more than 20 USD)
- You have selected Payoneer and your account is not active. Contact Payoneer to solve the problem.
- The balance you have has been added by you. In this case, you must request a refund from us through workana.com/contact (See I want to request a refund).
If you meet some of these options, we ask that you check it out and once corrected, you will be able to receive your payments in the next payment cycle. If you do not comply with any of these reasons, we ask that you contact us through workana.com/contact so that we can help you.😉