At Workana we are committed to promoting your growth as an IT freelancer, connecting you with more and better projects.
With this purpose, we launched a new test library in different programming languages together with the Devskiller platform, so that you can certify your knowledge and, in this way, guarantee technical quality to clients.
What are the main new benefits of certifying?
- You will be part of a candidate base to which we resort especially to looking for talent for projects with our large clients (companies to which we provide a personalized service in the search for freelance talent)
- Proposals you submit to projects with certified skills will stand out from the rest.
- In case your profile is pending, it will be automatically approved.
What should you take into account before certifying?
- The tests enabled so far are: React.js, Node.js, Angular, React Native, PHP, Django (Python)
- Check that the skill you want to certify is loaded in your profile:
- Click on the main menu (your profile photo on desktop)
- Enter in "My profile as a freelancer"
- In the "Skills" panel, click on "Edit" and look for the skills in the corresponding field (if necessary)
- The average resolution time is 90 minutes, with a maximum limit of 240 minutes to do so.
- You can perform the test from your browser, cloning a github repository or downloading the project in a compressed file
- Once the test has started, it cannot be paused.
Where do I start the test?
You can access from two places:
1 -From the main dashboard, entering "Get Certified"
2 - From the "Skills" panel in your profile, entering "Certify Skills"
Then a popup will open for you to choose the test to perform:
Finally, you will receive an email from email@example.com in the email associated with your Workana profile, with the link to access the test.
Before starting it, remember again to have enough time to do it.
Once you are ready, click the "Go to test details" button to start it.
How to know if the test is approved?
The minimum score to pass it is 70%. If you reach or pass it, you will see the “Certified” badge next to the skill:
If you don't pass the test, you can try again when you feel more ready.
Note that to retake the test you cannot have another test for the same skill in progress.